What Customers Say About Working With Us
Like many other expats in North Cyprus, we have unfortunately faced several problems with our property: unfinished work by a construction company which built our home, damp problems, pool edging problem, flood damage, collapsed sewers, and storm damage.
Over a period of several years Cyprus Homebuilders have completed the following projects for both our home and properties we look after:
1. Construct a 50m long drive way which was very steep 1:4 from concrete.
2. Roof construction over porch way.
3. Sort out major land slide and construct a stone retaining wall.
4. Replace a 25m brick paving driveway after being destroyed by a torrent of water flowing down the mountain in previous storm.
5. Replace a kitchen after this same storm flooded house.
6. Install a new brick paving driveway approx. 100m square.
7. Construct roadside pavement including kerb stones 100m.
8. Re-construct kitchen after burst water pipe complete replacement of all units.
9. After collapsed sewer, re-routing new pipe installation as pipe was under building and installing new inspection chambers.
10. Similar problem at another property on site collapsed sewer.
Without hesitation we can say that Cyprus Homebuilders are reliable and prompt at dealing with any situation and offer excellent solutions to most problems. To-date all work has been carried out to an exceptional standard. We would thoroughly recommend them and you may contact us on +90-533-836-1372, we would be happy to discuss any of the work carried out or show you their work.
My villa had numerous problems like damaged roof, interior damp, defective electrics. The pool was leaking as well. Over the last two years, after beeing fleeced by many local builder-cowboys, Dursun and his company have been fixing those problems one-by-one.
If you are looking for a reliable builder, I strongly recommend Dursun and Cyprus Homebuilders. Any UK residents can e-mail me on james.olivier[at]btinternet.com or call 0044 7921 299984, and I will confirm the above.